I believe in and use tarot as a way to connect to Spirit and explore the potential the Divine makes possible within each of us. Like life, tarot can often be ironic, surprising, and funny, but I take my role as intermediary between Client and Spirit seriously. I adhere to the following code of ethics:
* All clients are treated equally and with respect. I read in a sacred space with an open mind and spirit, and provide honest feedback, free of judgment.
* A reading is not a substitute for professional advice. I am not a doctor or a lawyer—I don’t know when you will die or the next time you will get a speeding ticket. I do not give legal, medical, or financial advice; for professional advice of this nature, please consult a professional. If you ask a specific question beyond my scope, I’ll say so, and we can work to come to an agreement, either for a rephrasing or a refund.
* It is my strong belief and my personal experience that a thoughtful, intuitive tarot reading can illuminate past and current behavioral, emotional, and energetic trends to help you make informed, empowered choices to influence the shape and size of what may come. I am not a fortune-teller. I am not in charge of you or your future. As I know you already understand, you are solely responsible for any decisions you make or actions you take based on any information that comes up in your reading. I am an intuitive and centered tarot reader who connects his clients with the cards in the best of faith; I cannot and do not guarantee any specific outcome, nor can I assume legal liability for any.
* I will not perform readings for minors (under the age of 18). I will not provide readings for third parties (anyone other than the client), or any other reading which violates another person’s right to privacy.
* Any payment will be agreed upon prior to the reading and will be reasonable and within the client’s means. Tips are always appreciated, but never expected or required.
* Your personal information is entirely confidential. I will not share any information about you or your reading with anyone, at any time, for any reason. Now, if you find yourself wanting to leave a testimonial, that we can talk about…